Well the holidays are over and the heat has arrived with a vengeance. The daily temperatures are in the low 40′ every day. I have a waiting list of 35 families but am not accepting new ones quite yet. The donations have slowed down somewhat so I want to err on the side of caution.
I continually re-evaluate what I can/cannot do on a weekly basis. The school lunch program has 8 weeks left and the funding is getting low but it will be covered until the end of June.
Thanks to all of you who continue to support this project.