From Conchita and David
- David’s Bistro Opens for the Season Friday December First
- Music Alive…we have a new Yamaha sound system.
- Stuart Lyon, ‘music organizer’ arrives mid December
- If any early bird musicians would like to play on the patio before then, please let me know. Plan is for open mic on Wednesday and guest musicians Friday and Saturday.
- Hours: Breakfast lunch and dinner 9am to 9pm Tuesday to Saturday
- Cochinita Pibil and breakfast until noon Sunday
- Delicious Pizza from the wood fired oven after 5pm
- Christmas Dinner noon 25 December: turkey with all the trimmings, salads,and Conchita’s famous Carrot Cake 250 pesos Reservations please.
- Margaritas anyone….mmmmmmmmmmmmm
- Reservations are not required but please call ahead for groups of four or more.
- New 2 bedroom furnished apartments nearing completion…$1500 for one month, $1200 a month based on 3 month term. Rates for longer time on request. A sunny quiet place beside the heated pool. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org landline…country code 52 969 934 0720
Other news from David:
UBER…last season folks found UBER worked well.
Airbnb…there are some short term Airbnb rentals nearby…a friend has a very nice one BR at Playa Chaca. We aren’t rental agents…we will recommend reliable agents.
- Two university women looking for work after 3 PM. Norma is in nursing and would be helpful looking after someone who needs assistance at home and her sister Gaby is studying gastronomia. They are both willing to do any type of honest work available in their home town or close by.
- New housing possibilities in Progreso: Technotel Casa Villa Mar one block off the malecon is now open offering standard rooms and one suite. https://casavillamar.mx/